In this category, we feature two specific services: (1) life and leadership coaching; and (2) dissertation coaching.
Coaching as an approach to leader development is focused on performance-based and self-development outcomes to enhance the growth of middle and senior managers and executives targeting professional and personal goals and crafting a gratifying and meaningful personal and professional life.
While completing your dissertation is largely a solitary pursuit and conducting dissertation research and writing up the project can be a long and lonely endeavor, there is help. Your dissertation coach, Dr. Klenke, has supervised dissertations in the field of leadership studies, organizational behavior and industrial/organizational psychology and is equally at home in the quantitative and qualitative paradigm. An accomplished researcher herself and writer who has published widely in leadership, management, psychological and research methods journals, Dr. Klenke has co-authored journal articles with dissertation students and serves on the editorial boards of numerous journals. As your dissertation coach, Dr. Klenke and her colleagues provide the following services:
- Getting started by clarifying your research interests, choosing a dissertation topic dissertation topic that makes a significant contribution to the extant literature and assembling your dissertation committee
- Chapter 1 – developing the blueprint of your proposal/dissertation
- Chapter 2 – Organizing your literature review around ideas, not citations
- Chapter 3 – Describing your research design – quantitative, qualitative or mixed methods
- Chapter 4 – Reviewing data collection and analysis procedures
- Chapter 5 – Strengthening the interpretation of your results
- Preparation for oral dissertation defense via Skype
Our LDI International dissertation coaching services include assistance in all phases of the dissertation proposal, data collection, analysis and interpretation of the research findings. We assist doctoral candidates with the preparation of the proposal, assessing the appropriateness of the proposed research design, the construction of tables and figures, writing and editing quantitative and qualitative dissertations. We help you to establish a positive “I can do attitude,” overcome writer’s block, deal with professional and interpersonal differences among committee members and cross the finish line (i.e., a successful dissertation defense).
However, our services do not stop there. We help freshly minted Ph.D.s and DBAs to transform their dissertations into journal articles or a book prospectus. Since the completion of a doctoral degree is also a career changer, we work with you to assemble an e-portfolio that showcases your achievements.
Dr. Klenke is available for telephone conferences (804/320-3324), e-mail dialogues firstname.lastname@example.org and will travel to your location. Costs of coaching services depend on the nature of services provided and include auxiliary support such as telephone conferences, e-mail access, travel, and research.